Best Resource I have found for selecting paint colors!
I'm always surprised by the number of people who just seem to HATE painting.
But even before the brush hits the wall - the real stress seems to begin at picking a color. There are infinite possibilities -- and it becomes a seemingly Herculian task just to figure out what color to go with.
So, when I found this resource I was really excited. This "cheat sheet" helps steer you in the right direction by providing some AMAZING information.
Ways this resource helps:
- Eliminate the "useless colors" like those that are too light or too dark based on what room you are painting - instantly cut your color choices by 80%
- Identifies the colors that have seen the most complaints from consumers AFTER they used them
- Helps you pick color names by brand - know what Sherwin Williams calls that purple you saw at a different store!
- Provides examples of complimenting colors so you can use what you already have to help make a decision on your new or accent colors
- Assists with color selections based on lighting conditions - one of the most common homeowner regrets is how different the color looks in the store versus in home lighting conditions!
- Printable color charts! No more running to the store for paint swatches!!!
- KIDS ROOM SUGGESTIONS! Finally!! Wish I had this about 2 years ago